We promise to always keep things as clear and easy to understand as possible. We aim for 100% customer satisfaction, however, as hard as we try, sometimes things may go wrong.
If something isn’t quite right, please let us know as quickly as possible so that we can try to put things right straight away. We aim to resolve issues as quickly as we can.
Our Policy is:
- To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint
- To publish our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint
- To make sure everyone at Futanni knows what to do if a complaint is received
- To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way
- To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and customers are satisfied
- To gather information which helps us to improve what we do
The best way to get in touch is to visit the ‘Contact Us’ section on the website and raise a form. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0330 175 8484
You can also write to us at the address below:
Futanni Customer Services, 2 Marconi Drive, Quedgeley, Gloucester, GL2 2AH
We aim that the first person handling your case will get to the bottom of the issue as soon as possible.
If you don’t agree with the resolution, we’ll get a fresh pair of eyes to take over. They might agree with what’s already been agreed or spot something that has been missed, either way they will work to find a suitable solution for you.
We hope to have resolved any issues as soon as we can, however, at any stage, you have the right to request your case is escalated to a manager for review.
Futanni understands the importance you place on privacy. Futanni respects and commits to protect the privacy of our customers and anyone who deals with our business. For complaint handling, Futanni is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of your personal information and will not disclose it to third parties unless required to do so under relevant privacy legislation.
Have you checked our FAQs? We may have already answered your question. Take a look at our frequently asked questions
For a quick answer to your question, please see the most frequently asked questions by our customers. Click here.