If you have any questions or enquiries please contact our Customer Success team
We aim to dispatch and deliver customer orders as quickly as possible and most deliveries are completed within 5 working days of placing the order.
Please note that these delivery timeframes would not include any weekends or Bank Holidays. Please allow up to 10 working days during busy periods.
- Our standard delivery is £30 for every order regardless of value or size.
- We are currently only able to deliver to UK mainland addresses which excludes Northern and Southern Ireland
- We are currently unable to offer an express or next day delivery service.
- You will receive an email notification to let you know your order has been dispatched.
- Your order cannot be left in a safe place, someone will need to be available to accept the delivery.
- We do not offer assembly of your items.
- Please make sure to fully check the product and/or check that you are fully satisfied with it and that it’s suitable, before removing the packaging, as we will be unable to send you spare packaging and we cannot accept items to be returned without their packaging.
Futanni is committed to providing high-quality products but we understand there may be a time when you need to return something you have purchased.
We hope you’re happy with your Futanni purchase, if you decide it isn’t right for you, you can return unwanted items within 14 days of purchase.
For any items being returned, please note the following:
- You will need to contact us to notify us of your intention to return.
- Futanni will arrange for the collection of the item(s).
- Items must be unused and in their original condition (including all packaging and tags intact)
- You are responsible for the cost of the return to us, unless you have received a faulty, damaged or incorrect item.
- Refunds will be made back to the original card payment. If this is not possible, we will contact you via telephone or email to discuss.
The cost of return is £30 and Futanni will arrange for a courier to collect your item. You will need to be available for the collection. The cost of the return is deducted from the refund amount back to your card.
Returns will inspected and processed within 10 working days of receipt at our distribution centre and you will receive an email to confirm once the refund had been actioned.
Any items returned found to be used, damaged, marked or scratched will not be refunded and you will be contacted to advise. This also includes items not repackaged correctly and has been damaged in transit back to us.
If you wish to cancel your whole order and return it to us, under the Distance Selling Regulations, you must let us know within 14 working days of receiving your delivery.
Please contact our Customer Service team using the Contact Us form or by email at email@example.com Alternatively, you can call us on 0330 1758484.
You will need to return the whole order to us, at your own expense if you have already received it. Once we receive the whole order back we will issue a full refund via your original method of payment.
If the care instructions on an item have not been followed as per our guidelines and recommendations, and the product has been damaged because of this, we cannot be responsible and we will not be able to issue a replacement or a refund.
Please ensure that you check all items on receipt, as faulty or damaged items must be reported within 7 working days of receiving the parcel, or within 30 days should the fault develop after receipt.
Please make sure to fully check the product and/or check that you are fully satisfied with it and that it’s suitable, before removing the packaging, as we will be unable to send you spare packaging and we cannot accept items to be returned without their packaging.
We will require a picture of the damaged/faulty item prior to any refund or replacement being issued. If you are unable to provide pictures of the damage/fault, you will need to return the item to us, we will then inspect the item and if our inspection confirms the damage/fault, we will not charge you for the cost of return.
Once we have received pictures of the damage/fault and/or carried out our inspection, and the item is deemed to have a manufacturing defect or is not fit for purpose, we will offer you a replacement, a repair or a refund.
Please note, under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, any manufacturing fault occurring within 6 months of receiving your product, we will offer a replacement or a refund.
We cannot be held responsible for items that are damaged due to the result of normal wear and tear.
Please make sure to read all care instructions and any disclaimer on product variation due to their nature.
If an item is not cared for as per our guidelines and recommendations, and the product has been damaged because of this, we cannot be responsible and we will not be able to issue a replacement or a refund.
Please fill in the form below and one of our Customer Service specialists will be in touch with you: